- Concept detail document examples section title reflects if a concept is selected
- Name changes:
- “Score Drivers” is now “Drivers”
- Drivers feature y-axis "Impact score" is now “Influence score”
- Compare Concepts sort order name “Most relevant” has changed to “Most prevalent”
- Concept details documents examples show a title if provided
- Inform users when project filters match zero documents
Highlights is the new project home page and is reflected by its new name and icon:
Highlights is an orientation to what each Daylight feature can offer:
- Surface key project details such as project language and metadata types
- Manage project attributes, such as sharing and copying URLs, and preview insights from each feature
- Simple visualizations of the capabilities of each feature
- Navigate directly into each feature by clicking "More detail" to access concept selection, filtering, and sorting
Breakout of Highlights insight cards:
What concepts are most prevalent?
What do people feel strongly about?
What are the largest clusters of conversation?
What issues are affecting scores?
Sentiment is a new Daylight feature that provides document level sentiment for concepts, identifying the words and phrases that customers feel most strongly about. It is reflected by its new name and icon:
Quick summary of Sentiment capabilities:
- Immediately view a project’s overall sentiment distribution
- Understand the polarity of each concept's sentiment (positive, neutral, negative)
- Surface the top 50 words and phrases with the most sentiment
- Filter subsets of documents to examine differences in sentiment
- Native language support for 13 languages, with Polish and Indonesian offered soon
- Emoji, emoticons, and compound concepts are analyzed
Breakout of Sentiment feature:
Surface the project’s overall sentiment distribution
- Identify concepts having the most customer sentiment
- Sort by the sentiment type you care about
- Export sentiment results
"Score Drivers" is now "Drivers"
While the feature has not changed, all references to it will reflect its new name. There is no change to the get concept/score_driver API endpoint.
Concept detail document examples section title reflects if a concept is selected
When there is no concept selected the document examples section is named "Documents", but when a concept is selected the section will reflect that by being labeled "Matching Documents".
Inform users when project filters match zero documents
Warn a user when project filters result in zero matching documents.